Thursday, March 31, 2011

Still working my way through.

So, just to lay it out there, I fail at Zelda games. I'm terrible at them, but it doesn't keep me from playing them. I think I went on a rant for at least an hour about how I hate the Level 4 Mid-Boss from Oracles of Seasons, to my boyfriend who happened to be playing Oracles of Ages at the same time. Ironic, but made me laugh none the less. Stupid Agahnim. )< I'll whoop his butt some time. ._.; But it made me stop for a moment after he shanked me 5 consecutive times... And yes, I was attacking the one with the shadow underneath...

Anyway, it pissed me off so bad that I had to go punch tadpoles and pigeons on my Black Version. Ever since the release of Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, it's always been within my interest to have a team of pick-up users. So I'm training a team of Lillipups. Pick-Up users, depending on the patience you have, can be a great investment. I like having a lot of items so I can carelessly use them instead of running to the Pokémon center because I don't have any potions. On top of that, it saves me from having to buy Ultra Balls and Hyper Potions in the end. Which means, more money to blow on lemonade and MooMoo milk. Yay~.

I almost might take another break from Zelda though, so I can write about Dragon Quest/Warrior II and III already. I mean, those games take at least... 2 days tops to beat? They don't take me long, but maybe that's because you can like, beat the game at level 30 tops. Hmm. I should also probably put Minecraft on hold... but uh... that's pretty hard to do. After I beat Seasons, I'll probably start on Ages too. Ages has a lot of my favourite music. I'm not much a fan of the dungeon music in Seasons, but I like the puzzles in Seasons better. Also, you get a Rod of Seasons to mess with. How much more fun could that be? I'd jump on a stump and swing it around if it meant melting all this stupid snow. The world would hate me though. x; Cause I'd only let it be winter for a short time. And then the ecosystems would be destroyed and utter chaos would rain free... I'd probably get jumped by a biker gang of polar bears and penguins too.

That's probably where I'll leave me thoughts for the day. Not much else to write about since Agahnim schooled me. ._. Frickin' douche bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment