Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Breekachu ist diesen Star!

Random title for the day because quite frankly I don't feel like thinking up one.


I lied about playing through Dragon Quest/Dragon Warriors this weekend. Whatever you want to call it. I was too ingrossed in playing through Pokemon Black&White and The Legend of Zelda: Oracles of Seasons. Yup. I busted out my GBA SP and my Oracle cartridge and boom. Starting playing me some Zelda. It's going to take a while, as I'm half way through the game, BUT, there won't be much of a review on it from me. Why? Because it's fuckin' Zelda. 'nough said about it right there. I mean, if it were one of the newer Zelda releases, maybe. But in all seriousness, these games have been around for a while. About the only thing I could do is talk about how Oracles of Ages had better music. For the most part though, this game is just badass on its own. No review needed. ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment