Monday, April 11, 2011

Now with a side dish of Mystery~

...or just plain curiosity.

So a friend of mine showed me the Lost Silver hacked Pokémon game. I thought it was pretty interesting, and it actually made sense to me. She was kind of confused what the point of Celebi was, and I told her that it's known as the Time Traveling pokémon. Once understanding that, the whole thing fell into place as far as making sense goes.

Today, however, I was shown "Hypno's Lullaby". http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Lullaby%27s_Cave  I am -extremely- skeptical of this. So skeptical, that I'm going to use both my cartridge FireRed, and a different one to see if it is actually in game. If it was a hacked version that this person bought, then well, they wasted their money. Part of the reason why I'm skeptical is because in the entry, the author does not say -where- exactly the cave is, or even how far into the game they are. Just that they're "leveling their team up for the elite four". There were no hidden caves what so ever in the non-hacked version, much like the person states as they're scrambling through different guides to figure out what the hell is going on. However, Nintendo isn't a sick company. ._. And GameFreak would never -ever- put something like that into their game. That's what makes me firmly believe it was a hacked copy. But, that is also why I am going to use two different games to see if this cave really does exist, and if so, where it is.

I tried googling up a location for this so-called "Lullaby's Cave", and the only thing that came up was the wikia article. Go figure, right? No youtube videos or nothing. So it's probably just another one of those every day Memes. Either way, I'm very convinced that it's not true. At least there was evidence of Lost Silver, not to mention a video. This one doesn't seem to be as... solid in the foundation. None the less though, even though the story ruined poor Hypno, it's still an interesting story. And just so everyone gets this straight, the entry says, " It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized." A. Child. Not children. "Once was an incident." Once. Not multiple. So when I read the dialog saying "Children", that instantly makes me think it's fake. ._. Nothing about it makes sense. There really is only a select few ways to find out though. ~.~ Might as well start to it. I'm fairly certain though that it is just one of those creepy stories that just makes you sit there and think. I guess Creepypasta is good for that. -Shrug-

On a brighter note more worth attention, I found a website that lets you watch Pokémon episodes. <3 That made me quite happy. No downloading or nothing. It's a wonderful thing. http://pokemonepisode.org/

Off for the night, though. Wrestling with a printer is just too much work. That's more than my fair share of ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment